Saturday, March 17, 2012

why weight watchers?

Throughout the years, I have tried MANY different diet plans. None of them worked-until I tried Weight Watchers.

Here’s why I chose Weight Watchers:

1. YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING. Seriously, you can. I’ve tried the Special K diet. (I couldn’t survive in “real” life eating only cereal.) I’ve tried the “eat a banana one day, tuna the next,…” (Doesn’t work either.) With WW, you literally can eat anything you want, as long as you count your points! Forget “dieting”-eat what you love to eat!

2. IT’S EASTY. The WW plan is very simple to follow. Basically, you have to keep up with what you eat on a points system. (I get 26 PointsPlus a day, 49 PointsPlus to splurge a week.) If you have a smart phone, Weight Watchers has a very user-friendly app. (You have to be a WW member, though!) I couldn’t live without it!

3. SOME FOODS ARE ZERO POINTS. Since I only have 26 points a day, I love the “free” foods. Fruits and veggies are totally free, which means you can eat as much of them as you like!

4. THERE ARE TONS OF RECIPES ONLINE. Google “weight watchers recipes” or “points plus recipes.” I guarantee you will find one that sounds good. Others’ recipes have saved my life! (I’ll share mine with you!)

5. IT WORKS! Seriously, it does! Just try and see!


There are so many more reasons WHY to choose WW. If you have any questions about WW, I’ll be glad to give you my input!

No comments:

Post a Comment