Saturday, March 17, 2012

Products I LOVE!


They are delicious, light, crunchy, and fulfill your salty cravings. Special K cracker chips come in several flavors (I like them all). They only have 110 calories for 27 chips! WOW! And, since I’m on WW, they only have 3 PointsPlus per serving! Incredible!


I have always loved Pringles, but now I love them even more! Pringles Light (I prefer sour cream and onion flavor) are fat free! FAT FREE! They only have 2 points for 14 Pringles.


I have a pack of sugar free Jell-o every day for my lunch dessert. As you can see on the package, the sugar free Jell-o is endorsed by Weight Watchers. It’s one of those “free” foods I was talking about. That’s right- you can eat all you want! At zero PointsPlus, I stock up on sugar free Jell-o. I love all of the flavors, especially raspberry and strawberry-kiwi! (Just make sure it’s sugar free!)



Weight Watchers brand string cheese is delicious-tastes just like the other brands string cheese. However, WW’s is low fat, and only one PointsPlus point. This makes a great afternoon snack. I always keep string cheese in the fridge!




On most days, a Smart Ones meal is my lunch. Smart Ones are frozen individual meals. There are tons and tons of different choices, the one pictured happens to be my favorite! I haven’t tried a Smart Ones meal that I didn’t like. The PointsPlus values vary for the different dishes, but PointsPlus values are clearly labeled on the box.




Hear me out on this! I absolutely hated Diet Dr. Pepper (or anything diet) before now. I know several people who say that Diet Dr. Pepper tasts just like Dr. Pepper-no, it doesn’t. I could always taste the “dietness” of it. Throughout January and February, I did not have any soda of any kind. (It was horrible giving up Coke.) After being “off” Coke (as in Coca-Cola) for two months, I decided to go back and give the diet brands a try. Diet Dr. Pepper is my favorite, and I can no longer taste the diet after-taste. I also like Coke Zero and Sprite Zero. If you are like me and despise diet drinks, lay off of them for a while, then come back and try one of these! Maybe it will taste different than before! Oh, and all diet sodas have zero PointsPlus values!




I have always enjoyed Crystal Light products. The raspberry lemonade is my favorite! At zero PointsPlus, I like Crystal Light even more now! Also, mix the Crystal Light with a 12 oz. Sprite Zero and it tastes even better! So good! Try it-I promise you’ll like it!



I eat pudding just about every night! Make sure you buy the sugar free fat free. (It has blue on the top of the box.) My favorite is the chocolate! I also prefer the cook and serve over the instant. If you make it with skim milk, half a cup is only 2 PointsPlus points. (It’s even better if you eat it out of the boiler!)


No comments:

Post a Comment