Saturday, March 17, 2012

Anytime Fitness

Besides doing Weight Watchers, I also have been trying to work out more. With Weight Watchers, you can not only track your food, but you can also track your exercise. When you exercise, you can "get" more points to eat. However, I do not add points to my day. I always stick to 26 PointsPlus. I think this gives me an extra boost for losing weight.

Join a gym! My philosophy is: If you are paying for a gym membership, you are more likely to go to the gym. There are tons of great gyms around-check them all out.

I am a member of Anytime Fitness. As the name suggests, it is open anytime. There goes the excuse, "The gym is closed!" Also, all of their cardio machines have TVs. You can plug in your headphones and watch whatever you want. This makes working out a little easier! The gym I go to offers classes. I have a fabulous instructor who pushes me to the extreme. I look forward to going to class every week. If you are in the Tupelo area, join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment