Saturday, March 17, 2012

What do I eat for breakfast?

As you know, breakfast is the most important meal of the day. I've never been one to skip out on a meal, even breakfast, but I know many dieters do. I try to start out my morning with a healthy breakfast that will keep me full until lunch. Every morning, I eat two of these muffins. Here's the recipe! Enjoy! (Oh, and they are only one PointsPlus point each!)

One Point Blueberry Muffins

Ingredients:
3 cups Fiber One Cereal (Original)
1 box Krusteaz fat free blueberry muffin mix (or any fat free flavor)
3 cups hot water
2 tablespoons baking powder

Directions:
Mix cereal and hot water. Add muffin mix and baking powder. Bake at 400 degrees for about 12 minutes.

Makes 18 muffins.

Adapted from CoffeeB's recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment