Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Walden Farms-CALORIE FREE


You HAVE to try this! Walden Farms has many products that are calorie free. Yep-CALORIE FREE!! There are no stores that carry Walden Farms products in the Tupelo area, but they are definitely worth the drive! Click on the store locator button to find a store near you that carries their products. (I found a store in Florence, AL.) I've tried the choclate dip, marshmallow dip, and chocolate syrup. They are all delicious and calorie free, which means no points! I bought the Caesar salad dressing as well, but I haven't tried it yet. I'll let you know how it is!

They have syrups, mayo, fruit spreads, salad dressings, BBQ sauces, peanut spread, condiments, fruit dips, veggie dips, and pasta sauces. I can't wait to try more of their products.

Check out their webiste by clicking on the picture.  

No comments:

Post a Comment